Job Title: Head Security
Reports to: Human Resource Manager
Vacancies: One (1) Positions.
Age 30-45 years.
Assess security risks and threats to the organization, and develop security strategies for mitigation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and direct all security functions at the Institute.
- Submit monthly security reports and updates on the Institute`s security status.
- Coordinate & supervise other internal security officers.
- Enforce security procedures to safe guard the Institute’s assets & properties.
- Execute guard duties in liaison with contracted private security.
Qualifications Skills and Experience
- Minimum of a Diploma.
- At least Five (5) years of professional experience in the security field.
- Military or Police background will be an added advantage.
- Professional knowledge in IT security or Public Space Surveillance/ CCTV.
- Knowledge of Law enforcement, and Camera Interpretation.
- Capacity to work under minimum supervision.
How to Apply:
Applications with typed CVs, copies of academic transcripts & certificates should be sent to the address below:
Human Resource Manager.
Uganda Industrial Research Institute (UIRI)
P.O. Box 7086, Plot 42 Mukabya Rd, Nakawa Industrial Area
Dead line not later than 28th February 2022 at 5pm.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.